Monday, January 8, 2024

Spiritual Mind Treatment - Prayer for Safe and Joyful Travel


1. Recognition: I recognize the one Infinite Intelligence, the Spirit that permeates all of creation. It is the eternal source of life, the foundation of all that is. This Universal Spirit, Source, Life – regardless of the name, remains the unchanging Truth. It embodies all, knows all, and is present in every moment. It is the guiding Mind, orchestrating the perfect expression of life.

2. Unification: I affirm my oneness with this divine pattern. I am not separate from the Source; I am a living expression of this perfect order. The entirety of life's source is within me. As the Spirit flows through all, it flows through me too, embracing me in its boundless love.

3. Realization: In this unity with the Spirit, I embrace joy and safety in all my travels. I am attuned to this divine presence, allowing the wisdom of the Universe to guide me. I affirm smooth, safe, and joyful journeys, with each arrival and departure marked by grace and ease. The loving Spirit is actively present in all my activities, ensuring my well-being and peace and the well-being and peace of all who travel anywhere.

4. Thanksgiving: I am deeply thankful for this sense of inner confidence as I travel. My heart overflows with gratitude for the continuous unfolding of connection and the ever-present joy within me. This gratitude elevates my spirit and reinforces my confidence in the journey of life.

5. Release: With complete faith and confidence, I release my word into the Law, knowing it is already in action. I let go and trust in the perfect manifestation of this treatment in my life.

And So It Is.

No comments:

Post a Comment