Monday, March 23, 2020

Affirmative Prayer for Centers for Spiritual Living

Divine Spirit is the everything and all that governs this universe and all that is seen and unseen. It is both formed and unformed, infinite potential and creative spirit behind all that we know to be true, all that has ever been and all that is yet to be. It gives to all and to all alike expressing with unlimited abundance in all areas. The vitality and richness of nature, the countless stars in the sky, the endless grains of sand on a beach, the uncountable drops of water in the ocean, this is all God. The is no place where this presence is not revealing itself as easily as the sun unveils itself each daybreak. It is the order of the universe.

As it is in all things and everywhere, It is right here where I am. I am like a drop of water in the ocean of God’s life. I am not the entire ocean but everything I am is made of the ocean of life. We are each expression of this one in our own unique precious ways. God is always here regardless of condition and circumstance. It is in all we do, all our activities, and in all our communities and family systems.

So I claim that the Center for Spiritual Living, and all who call this their spiritual home, is infused with the abundance of health, well-being, infinite resources for good, calm blessed assurance in all situations. I feel confident that Spirit is expressing itself here with the same presence and dynamic abundance as I see coming forth in nature and all it’s beauty, vitality, and gifts of fruition. The promise of fruit on the trees as they awakened, the expectation that the seeds in my garden are germinating in the moist soil of life to become all they already are, the birds gathering all they need to create safe homes - all of this is also happening on the unseen side of life for and about Centers for Spiritual Living and all its members. And it is not limited there. As I claim and affirm this for my own spiritual home, I claim it for each individual and the collective family of earth. I envision all beings everywhere resting in faith that something good is unfolding, supporting us, removing obstacles and opening our hearts to a greater love than ever before. 

With a sense of gratitude for being able to hold this truth in my heart I, release this word into the law which is the creative force. 


And so I let it be. And so it is. 

♥ Claire Victor, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment