Saturday, March 21, 2020

Affirmative Prayer for Easy Travel


Prayer for Easy Travel

The Divine flow of life continues eternally on. This flow evolves life reaching for its highest good. Miraculously, this Spirit flows through me now; every atom, every cell, every organ is a testimonial to the brilliance of this intelligence.

As I travel, I remember that I am connected to the one power that moves and coordinates the universe. It keeps everything in balance flowing perfectly. I am a vehicle for Spirit’s journey through life, getting to experience joy, peace, connection and the sense that something wonderful is going on here and I am a part of it all.

So I declare that as I travel, I embrace the flow of humanity that I am a part of. Each person I encounter another incarnation of that one Intelligence. I silently bless all that I encounter. I merge into the flow of life, moving through lines and waiting times with ease. I relax in confidence knowing all is truly well. Perfect travel is assured arriving at the destination in good time, feeling refreshed and renewed, grateful for the adventure ahead.

My mind remains on the divine expression through me, glad that I am supported, sustained, healed, and uplifted by this loving Spirit. Resting in faith that the perfect outcome is assured, I release this word of prayer to the spiritual laws that bring it about masterfully.

And so it is.

Andra Sandberg, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment