Thursday, March 19, 2020

Affirmative Prayer for Wisdom, Kindness and Connection


Within, around and as all being there is only One, everywhere present and boundless--- light, love, power and intelligence. It creates all from its divine substance. The Compassionate Mother,  Father, God enfolds all within Itself. No thing is outside of it.

And it follows that I am made of this divine stuff. It is the nature of my being. I am a place where God shows up, through divine will. I am inseparable from this truth.

From this realization I affirm this prayer for and about myself and all life. I remember the Divine in me is everywhere present poised for my recognition. 

I affirm that within the present world health situation---  people, communities, agencies and nations work together for the highest good of all concerned. The needs of vulnerable individuals,  groups and world regions are met with abundant wisdom, kindness and resources. I accept that health strategies and connections are strengthened and continue to grow and adapt beyond the current need. It is a framework for expanding communication and a deepening understanding of our common humanity. I declare that the Divine within  recognizes the Divine as all life, there is no other. I act from this understanding as I navigate my daily activities  within my local community. I choose trust in the infinite resource of the Divine.

I gratefully acknowledge and accept this spiritual truth for and about myself and the world.

It is known and done in the heart and mind of the One.

And so it is.
Amada Colt, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment