Saturday, February 14, 2015

Affirmative Prayer for Gentle Persistence

Affirmative Prayer for Gentle Persistence

Life is in motion according to the natural flow and rhythm of the universe. There is a dynamic energy that flows through all of Life creating good in every moment without restriction. Infinite and eternal Life, perfect existence, supreme reality.
I am one with this rhythm and flow. One with the dynamic energy of Life. I open to this universal truth that is also the truth about myself and my life.
I am steady and I am steadfast in my actions. Where action is needed I apply gentle persistence. Where letting go is needed, I let go. I find my serenity in the clarity that I am guided to know when to let up and when to take a stand.
This gentle and profound truth about life, I accept for myself and I celebrate all the good that comes from it.
Thanks be to Life.
And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spirtutal Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment