Saturday, February 7, 2015

Affirmative Prayer for Self-Acceptance

Affirmative Prayer for Self-Acceptance

The great, all-loving, spiritual Presence, the great Giver of life, holds nothing back. There is a continuous flow of unconditional love and acceptance that flows freely from the Source of life itself.
And this love and acceptance finds its home in me. As Spirit's nature is, so my nature is. I am the manifestation of the Creator of Life.
I accept the never-ending flow of unconditional love to me and from me. This harmony, love and acceptance becomes more fully revealed in my day to day life as I release all tendencies toward self-judgement or judgement of others. I step into the full expression of my true nature.
I celebrate this deep and profound truth about myself. I am love.
I release this Word into the Spiritual Law that receives its impress and responds fully.
And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment