Saturday, March 3, 2018

The Healing Power

There is a Power Healing me Right Now

In the infinity of time, every moment has led up to this one.  Just as in every moment, it is filled with the same powerful force that infills everything.  This invisible current of energy is sensed in the beauty of nature and the wonder of life at all.  

My breath reminds me that I am a living part of this grand life, just as each one of us is.  Just like an intricate puzzle, each of us brings our unique qualities; the puzzle would not be complete without each individual piece.

This prayer aligns my being with the power of this living source that knows how to heal and is doing so in my body now.  Any area needing special healing energy receives it now as this intention becomes reality.  Resting in the faith that everything is supporting me through this healing journey, I relax with confidence that all is taken care of.  Everything is aligned for my well-being and all the caretakers involved in this healing journey.

Resting and relaxing into the gratitude understanding at a deep level that all is well, I release this prayer to that divine intelligence that already has made it so. For so it is.


Amen

Andra Sandberg, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment