Saturday, February 25, 2017

Affirmative Prayer for Financial Abundance

Financial Abundance

This moment contains everything there is, and in this perfection is God. God is all,and includes everything everywhere. God is the one power, the one source energy that is forever abundant and constantly continuing on, becoming more. This power has many names... I call this power, God. God Is love. Love is in everything, giving to itself more life. God is life. Life is good, life is now... moving in all the winged ones, all the 4 legged ones, in the oceans, rivers, hills, mountains, as the skies, wind, rain, the sun, the moon, stars, planets, galaxies and beyond all imagination.

God is all I see, all I don't see, in all I can image and so much more. God is within me, breathing Itself as me. God is who I am. I am one with God, with the power, the source, the energy of all life. I am love. I am life. I am connected to source energy. I am prosperous, abundant and loving. I am one with God.

I accept this completely, with confidence!   Knowing this power within me, knowing this Presence breathes Its breath as my life, I do as I am told to do, I ask, I seek and I find the door is open and pouring out Its gifts of prosperity, of perfect guidance, of greater and greater good for our family.

I accept these gifts now.  I accept ways of serving others in the kindest, tender, patience ways and I receive appreciation in the form of financial abundance.   This financial abundance comes to me and my family from all places, in unexpected ways and expected ways and I receive graciously.   

With grateful gratitude and unstopping love, joy and excitement. I now move forward to do what's mine to do with great enthusiasm, for I am a witness to this spoken word, I am a knower. I absolutely know that this is happening right now. 

It is So!
And So It is!

Ms Rosie Rodriguez, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa


1 comment: