Sunday, August 25, 2019

Affirmative Prayer for the Amazon Rainforest

There is one all-powerful loving Presence, one loving Spirit. It is the creator and sustainer of all of life. It is the healing presence that is continuously restoring wholeness to all of creation. Its nature is peace and harmony. This one source of life is generous, giving itself fully to all of its creation. It is alive and active in every circumstance and situation and in all beings everywhere. Nature is its beautiful expression.

We are each an expression of this powerful loving presence. Its healing power lives in us. We each have the capacity to bring greater wholeness, peace and harmony to the world by use of this creative power that lives in us. Our consciousness is a channel for the perfect intelligence of the divine Spirit to restore well-being to our planet. So, too, are the rainforests a perfect expression of Spirit.

I therefore declare that the healing power of the loving Presence is fully active in the rainforests of South America. The harmony that governs all of life is right now restoring harmony and peace. Mother Nature is returning to its perfect order through the creative intelligence. All people who live in the reach of the fires are protected and safe through the love of the Creator. Every person involved in making decisions that affect the rainforest is divinely guided by the perfect intelligence.

I release all fear and enter into a state of healing consciousness. I envision a circle of perfect love revealing and restoring wholeness to every part of the rainforest. I place my faith and trust in the action of the loving Spirit. I take action that supports the highest good for the rainforest and for anyone affected. Beauty abounds.

I celebrate this opening in my awareness to realize the truth about the essential nature of the Spirit as it is right now bringing wholeness and healing to the rainforests. I rejoice in the Spirit that is active right now.

I trust in the Law of Mind to respond to this my Word.


And So It Is.

No comments:

Post a Comment