Thursday, March 26, 2020

Blessings for the Center for Spiritual Living


"The great blessing of the Spirit pours through me now and protects me in all my ways. My good is around and with me so that I am secure and safe. The loving presence of Spirit is with me now and forever, so that I am divinely protected. I let go of all problems and know that Spirit is with me. The great quietness and calm of the universe of love is within me. I am richly blessed."

"The armor of God is faith in the good, the enduring and the true. With this armor knit together with the thread of unity running through all, strong with the strength of the Almighty… we are safe. There is no uncertainty about my future and no fear as a result of my past. I live in an eternal now which is filled with good alone.”

"Goodness and beauty follow me. Peace and joy accompany me. Happiness and wholeness fill my entire being with the realization of love and perfection.”


Science of Mind, Ernest Holmes 


A Prayer for our Times

One Creative Spirit lives as life itself in all its manifestations. It is strong, everlasting, resilient, and always evolving.

Just as I am a part of it all, so is everything and everyone else. And our Center for Spiritual Living is a vibrant force for good amidst it all.

With serene confidence I affirm that our Center is blessed with an abundance of resources. Healthy financially and physically, our Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa is a beacon of connection
and hope for our beautiful planet and is richly rewarded in kind.

I am grateful for the loving activity of the living Spirit.

Letting go of this prayer, anticipating that all is truly well, remembering that the
heart of God is within, I look for the good.

And so it is.

Andra Sandberg, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment