Saturday, June 27, 2020

Affirmative Prayer for Love, Forgiveness and Kindness


Embracing this present moment where God is everywhere present as the divine substance of all that is, the seen and the unseen, that which comes into being through the Divine. It is the length and breadth of all that is, the physical and invisible. God is the source and sustainer, boundless love and compassion, infinite intelligence, peace and balance.

This is what I am made of, lt is is the substance of all creation. It is the source of this prayer. I am inseparable from this irrepressible truth.

From this awareness I speak this prayer for and about myself and all life. I open to love, forgiveness and kindness. I lean into the strength of God as I align myself with words and actions that support and respect all life. I welcome and seek out life affirming connections amidst racial injustice and the continuing pandemic as light shines on all that needs healing in our world. I accept that God is 100 % available as the omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent creator of this one life. I am never alone. God abides within me. I am at home in God.

With a grateful heart I realize this spiritual truth. I let go and let God, confident it has already been acted upon by the Law.

And so it is.

Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment