Saturday, April 17, 2021

I Am Grounded in Essential Goodness

God is eternal. It has no beginning, was never started. God caused the world and everything else to exist. Here at this present moment, there is an awareness of the grand intelligence that is the cause of all; this original thought in form.

Connecting with this awareness as my essence now, embodying this intelligence in this human form, I embrace the miracle that I am.

Knowing that each one of us is this miracle in expression, I pray for peace, love, and harmony to be expressed in our lives. It shows up as compassion for others and our planet. This connection brings comfort where there is loneliness; relief where there is fear, hope where there is desperation. 

Each moment is an opportunity to be free and be my true authentic self; so, I take that step to feel who I truly am. Using spiritual practices, I remember over and over again that I am grounded in the essential goodness of my being with infinite possibilities in the expression of my life.

Knowing that all is truly well and that I have all I need to be my authentic self, I step forward into the future, confident and serene that the greater yet to be awaits me. 

Grateful for this awareness, I release this prayer into that activity of the Law that unfolds life perfectly.

And so it is.

Andra Sandberg, RScP

 

No comments:

Post a Comment