Saturday, September 4, 2021

Reaching Higher

There is no limit to the love of the all-inclusive One. Its intelligence is forever reaching higher and higher into the fullness of expression. Beauty and compassion are Its generous gifts. This One holds everything in Its warm embrace of support and safety.

This One includes all of life; therefore, It includes me. I am one with Its beauty and compassion. I am supported and held in its warm embrace.

The free-flowing wisdom of Divine Intelligence gives me insight and inspiration. I am attuned to the power of transformation that is always moving through me, elevating life to its next highest expression. I align myself with the inclusive nature of the Divine One. Compassion is my natural state of being, and I open my heart to express it more fully. I transcend all false thinking and give myself to the highest expression of life. Life is creating itself through my thought atmosphere, so I train myself to love more deeply, more fully.

I give thanks for the gifts of the One that are now more fully realized in my life.

I trust that the creative process of the One takes this affirmation of the truth and makes it more fully expressed in my experience.

 And so it is.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment