Saturday, April 7, 2012

Navigating Change at Work


A prayer for navigating change at work

There is one changeless Reality. It is the reality of the one loving Presence that is in and through all things. It is the perfect Intelligence that guides life into its full expression. It is the nurturing support of the universe. And it is all-powerful and eternal. It is the beacon of light that calls all of life home to itself. Divine, sacred Reality. 

And it is this Reality, this loving presence, that has its life as each and everyone of us. We are each an emanation of the perfect Intelligence that has created all of life. I am, we are, each guided by the light of the Divine. 

I accept for each one reading this prayer a greater faith in the perfect changeless reality that stands behind all changes. I accept a deeper awareness and faith in the one loving Presence that has created life itself. I remember that I am , we each are fully supported by this nurturing universe and that the power that has created life itself is fully active in our lives. I claim that I listen deeply and see clearly the guidance of the Divine that is always available to me calling me home to the sacred Reality of a life that is filled with love and peace. 

As I remember this truth about my life, about our lives, I am fully confident that I can navigate any change at work with ease and grace. I realize that the power and light of the divine One is leading me into ever greater expressions. I am, we are, allowing ourselves to be  filled with awe and wonder at the understanding of this truth.

Giving thanks now for the powerful realization of the truth: that it is completely within each of us to navigate the changes at work with ease and grace, I rest in gratitude.

I release this Word into that receptive nature of the Divine One that responds fully to its highest intent. And I let it be.

And So It Is

No comments:

Post a Comment