Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Gentle Persistence



A prayer for gentle persistence

There is one unwavering Power for good that gives itself fully and freely to all that is. It is the abiding love of the Spirit and it cannot be hindered or compromised in any way. This pervasive Reality is the Keeper of all of life.

I am one with this Power for good, one with the abiding love of Spirit. My ways are guarded and guided by that which has created me, the Keeper of all of life. And because I am one with this Power I remember once again that my thought is creative and my prayers are effective.

I accept for myself, therefore, a gentle persistence in all good endeavors. I awaken daily to a new and fresh idea about my life and all that is present in my life. I set a course daily for that which I wish to experience, and as a result more love and more harmony become my steadfast reality. I am gentle and kind with myself and others. My way is made clear and straight by my awareness of this one great Reality. I walk the path of love and devotion with gentle persistence.

I celebrate all of the good that unfolds in my life as a result of this realization of truth. I am grateful to be once again aligned with the power that governs my life and brings to me all the good I desire.

In full knowledge and confidence of the way it works, I release this Word into that law of Mind that responds to its highest intention.

And So It Is

No comments:

Post a Comment