Monday, September 24, 2012

I Make the Best Choices



I make the best choices

There is one all-seeing, all knowing Divine Presence which gives rise to all of existence. Its nature is love and peace. It is this perfect Intelligence which guides life into its perfect expression. Its wisdom is completely available in every moment to all beings.

I am a perfect manifestation of this Divine Presence. My nature is love and peace The perfect wisdom and intelligence of the Living Spirit  has its home in me.

So I declare that I have all that I need to make the best choices at every turn. I slow down and become aware of the wisdom of the Spirit that lives within me, guiding my every choice. The power of love prevails in every situation. My thoughts, my emotions and my actions are all in alignment with my highest good. I stay awake to this reality. I maintain my sense of awe and wonder as I navigate through my days and nights. I choose healthy foods to eat, healthy activity to nourish my body and kind words in every communication. I entertain the highest thought about every situation. I am nurtured by the quiet support of the Living Spirit within me. I release all judgment and regret and step into each moment made anew.  I am more that enough and worthy of a fantastic life. Standing in this foundation of Truth, I make the best choices and am abundantly blessed.

I am so grateful for this new awareness and for the power of affirmative prayer to bring this Truth to full manifestation in my life.

I let it be as I release this Word into the law of mind that responds fully to its highest intention.

And So It Is

No comments:

Post a Comment