Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I am Motivated and Inspired

I am motivated and inspired

There is one Life, one Mind, one brilliant Intelligence. It is the one powerful, creative Presence. It is the Source of all that is, ever-present and all-knowing. This Presence is fully available to all and all alike.

Therefor it is fully available to  me. I am a creation of this brilliant Intelligence, one with It's perfect expression.

I accept for myself that I am fully motivated and inspired to express my unique gifts in all that I do, think and say. I recognize the value of my contributions and I am encouraged and supported by the power of the Divine moving through me. I am guided on my way by the same brilliant Intelligence that created me. I am open to new experiences that come to me as a result of this awareness. I am motivated and inspired from within and I appreciate the beauty all around me.

I accept this Truth of my being with a grateful and joyous heart.

I release this Word of Truth to that receptive aspect of the Divine that responds to its highest intention.

And So It Is
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment