Friday, July 26, 2013

A Prayer for Our Sunday Service

 This prayer was sent to me by Practitioner Rupali Robinson

There is only One...one Life, one Power,  and one Presence.  This one is the Source of all that is and that is yet to be.  It is the ebb and flow of every activity, seen and unseen, for it is the creative force in back of all Life...eternal, without beginning or end, ever available, ever giving of its Love, Light and Wisdom.  This one Power (that I name God) is the Power for Good.
Right here, right now- -- where I am, God is.  There can be no path to God for God's essence and presence indwells each of us!  We live and move and have our being in, as, and for this One.
And so it is from this awareness, I speak a blessing for today's celebration.  I accept that the music, the message and the ministries for ourselves, the children and the young adults are fully received...allowing an opening for every heart's desire to made known and strengthened as we share this time together.  I accept that each service invites in a healing for any concerns, a softening of any constrictions in mind or body, and illuminating of solutions sought.  I call us to remember----we are heaven made---for God is an all and all are in God.
With great gratitude and conviction, I surrender this prayer... knowing that as it is spoken, it is done....as it is believed, it becomes....
I rest    I relax     I let go       I let God be God         and     so it is.
Blessings, Rupali
Click here to Reply or Forward

No comments:

Post a Comment