Thursday, November 28, 2013

Affirmative Prayer for Serenity

Affirmative Prayer for Serenity

The Peace of God is the very foundation of life. God is Peace, Life is Peace. Under everything, all form and all activity, is the perfect Peace of God. It is infinite and eternal.  This Peace cannot be disturbed or disrupted. It is absolute serenity.  This is the Peace from which all else arises.

This Peace has Its home in me. The Peace of God is fully present in me, active in me.

I accept, therefore, a coming home to Peace. I trust my life to unfold perfectly. My faith is deepened. I am serene and confident as I walk through life.  I allow Peace to be my guiding light. Serenity finds its perfect expression in me.

I celebrate this beautiful and powerful realization of serenity in my life.

I trust the law of nature to  respond fully to this affirmative word of truth and I let it be.

And So It Is

No comments:

Post a Comment