Saturday, January 31, 2015

Affirmative Prayer for Well-being

Affirmative Prayer for Well-being

In the preciousness of this moment, remembering the source from which all blessings flow, this prayer is for well-being.

In the stillness of this moment, the sensation of the Divine Presence is real.  This intelligent energy, or this impulse for life to live itself according to the laws of nature, is seen so clearly now in the colors of the change of the season into autumn and winter. 

As this Divine Intelligence expresses itself as everything all around me, I know that it is at work within me, beating my heart, and managing all the activities needed to maintain my body year after year. And gratefully, I understand that this is true for all of us; we are that expression of the Divine one, each of us so different, yet so much the same.  Thus I am a pure expression of the radiant living spirit, perfect, whole and complete as I am.

In this Universal Consciousness, many know as God, I affirm my safety in all activities.  This Divine Intelligence works resiliently through me now, showing me the way, nurturing me unfolding as my authentic self.  New and exciting possibilities and people show up at just the right time to assist during this transformative time.  All my relationships are guided by this same intelligence that keeps the universe and planets in balance; there is a sense of peace and confidence knowing that all is well despite appearances. 

And welcoming all spiritual support in advance, I rest in gratitude knowing that all is well, all family members are well cared for.  God supports, nourishes, and sustains each of us uniting us in this journey called life.

In thanks giving, I release this prayer into the laws of the universe that are already expressing life perfectly.  And letting it be, I relax in gratitude and excited expectation of more good to come.  

And so it is.


Andra Sandburg, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment