Saturday, September 17, 2016

Beauty and Creativity



There is one infinite creative Power, steadfast and sure, the Source of all life: the Spirit of God. It has no beginning and no end; It is eternal, limitless and everywhere present. It flows in, through, and as all things and all beings. It is the Infinite Intelligence that gives rise to all creation, and all creation is made of, from and by this Divine Presence. Within this creative Principle is the ever-expanding, ever-creating Love of Spirit. This Love is the source of all that is—all beauty, nature, creativity, art, and esthetics. This irrepressible force of Love both lifts up and provides the foundation for all being, beauty, and for the natural music of Creation.

I am completely one with the Creative Principle, deeply aware of my connection to Spirit. I am inseparable from the all-inclusive fabric of Its life. Spirit breathes through me in every aspect of my being as It expresses, loves, and creates through me. I am a unique instrument of the Divine, a vessel overflowing with unbounded good and potential. In the same way that I am birthed from this Creative Principle, all beings are also made of It, immersed in Its unlimited nature. There is no place where I, or anyone, ends and God begins.

From this place of unbounded Good and Oneness I claim an ever growing capacity for love, joy, and creativity. I declare an irrevocable partnering with my Good, remembering it is embedded in every fiber of my being, poised, ready and willing to express through me, however life shows up. When I walk in nature, I walk with the intention to enjoy all its beauty. I actually do see the blue of the sea and the pinkness of the flowers. My awareness of creativity reminds me to be present, and helps me to place ever increasing emphasis on beauty, nature, music, and art. I remember that as an expression of the Creative Principle, I am creative, and that there are no degrees of creativity. I begin to practice, experiment, view, and enjoy my life, actually engaging in play, and the wonder of all life.

I give thanks for the Creativity that lives in me and expresses as me.

I release my Word into the Law where it is already known and done.


And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment