Saturday, September 10, 2016

Meaningful Involvement


There is only One, one intelligent Energy, one compassionate Power, one Essence, one Life. This Life is the Divine Urge of creation and connects all things. It is the essence of love and the joy of possibility. It is the I Am of all that is.

I am of the essence of the One, the I Am. The divine urge of the one Life creates and connects through me and all beings. Divine Life is my life and all life. There are limitless variations and all exist within the One.

I recognize that Divine Life inspires every human being to contribute, to create, and to give, and responds to every act of generosity. I claim for every individual the joy that is experienced in giving, creating, and serving. Every act of compassion and creation is meaningful and satisfying. Every act of service and generosity inspires others to act. The Divine Urge draws each individual to those who can support them in expressing themselves through service. People are drawn by Love into communities that are designed to serve through the expression of individual gifts. Every person has a part in creating and supporting through their service to the world, and to each other, with love and compassion. Truth and beauty are valued and honored as we work together and reveal the truth that heaven is at hand.

I am filled with gratitude in the recognition that God's will is even now revealing Itself on earth as it is in heaven.

With a full and grateful heart, I release this word into the Law of the Divine Will and Action.

And so it is.

Sherry Vierra, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa



No comments:

Post a Comment