Saturday, August 5, 2017

The Healing Power of Love


The Healing Power of Love

There is only one loving presence. It is the source and sustainer of all. It is the root and foundation of life. This life is an expression of God’s love, creating anew in each moment. It is God, at the center, beneath the surface, behind the veil, everywhere without exception. Love is the breath and heartbeat of existence, the seen and the unseen, the known and the unknown. It is divine intelligence and potential inherent in all life.

And so I am made of this. Love is the substance of my being. It beats my heart, it breathes and expresses through around and as me. I am inseparable from this good. I call it God and Love. It is the nature
and activity of my life. This love is in, beneath and behind all that shows up in my life. I am wrapped in Its embrace always.

From this place of wholeness and inseparability, I speak my word for and about myself. I claim that in the experience of hurt and a wounded heart, love is still present. I allow my heart to open and feel that tender place. I am willing to look deeply into myself. I realize love is not absent. I turn to that indwelling Love, the source and sustenance of my being. I rest in this sanctuary. I lean into it and feel love press up against me. I allow that which is contrary to love dissolve and transform. I abide in Love that is as close as my breath. It flows through my body, swirls around me, is in all I see, say, do and think. I am assured that my trust and conviction in this truth allows life and love to unfold perfectly.

With a grateful heart I accept and embody this spiritual truth.
This prayer is known and done in the heart and mind of God.

And so it is.

Amada Colt, RScP 

No comments:

Post a Comment