Saturday, November 25, 2017

Love and Connection

There is one Power, one Presence, one Source of all that is, ever has been and ever will be. It is the Beloved One, the Almighty One. It is the Creator, delighting in giving of itself, endlessly giving, unconditionally giving to that which it creates; manifesting and expressing as all that it creates. It is all love, intelligence, and creativity.

The Beloved One is right here, present wherever I am, expressing in and through and as me. It is the life that I am, the love and intelligence, the wisdom that I am.

As this is true for me, it is true for each and every person sharing this planet. The Beloved One, the Almighty One delights in expressing in and through, and as each person.

With the prayer I claim, for the collective of all of us sharing this planet, a renewed and expanded clarity of our interconnectedness and our interdependence. We are each and every one of us inseparably part of the One. There is no way for anyone to be separate. There is no way for any action to be separate. We are all connected, always. Our actions, each action, is connected one to another. With this renewed and expanded clarity we recognize the need to live in peace and harmony.

With this prayer I recognize Love expressing itself as each person. I know each and every one is surrounded and enfolded in Love. Each person is Love expressing. For, as Ernest Holmes taught us: "Only love knows love, and love knows only love.'

I am filled with gratitude for this word of prayer.

I confidently and completely release it into the Law of Mind that makes it so.

And so it is. 

Susan Bennett, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment