Saturday, December 2, 2017

Renewal of Strength

My Strength is renewed.

There is one life. It is the life of the Living Spirit. This Spirit is always present. It lives its life in all of its creation. Its nature is strength. It is the generous creative power of the Living Spirit that is always bringing greater clarity and inspiration, always renewing life through its limitless energy. The strength of the Living Spirit is steady, flexible, forever renewing itself in every moment.

Because all of creation is included in this one life of the Living Spirit, I know that I am included. All of the attributes of Spirit are alive in me.

So I accept for myself a complete renewal of strength-a strength that is steady, flexible and powerful. I turn my attention to that which is alive in me, to the creative power moving through me. I live in alignment with the spiritual truth of Spirit’s nature expressing as me. I allow myself to be supported by this strength and power. I open to receive this goodness and renewal that is given so freely.

I give thanks for this realization of the strength of Spirit within me and all around me.

I trust the Law that governs the universe to respond to this my Word.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa


3 comments: