Saturday, June 2, 2018

All I Need is Within


All I Need is Within

There is this one infinite presence in, through and as all life. It is right here right now, as divine love, intelligence, and potential. It is everywhere present as the one activity of beingness. It enfolds all; no thing is outside of this one life, it loves all into and out of form, creating anew in each moment.

I am made of this God stuff. It is my source and sustainer. It breathes me and beats my heart. I am inseparable from this divine Presence, an expression of It. I have no edges; I am a drop of water in Its ocean of love.

From this understanding I speak my prayer. Infinite Intelligence and potential are right where I am. I accept a greater experience of intuition. I trust I am informed and guided amidst life's boundless possibilities and choices. All that I need to know is within me, 100% available in perfect right timing.  As an expression of Love I open to the vitality, care and sustenance that are inherently mine. All that I need is right here and now. 

I am grateful as I rest in this sweet awareness, the Truth of my being that is already so in the mind of God.

And so it is.

Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment