Saturday, May 19, 2018

Affirmative Prayer for Joy and Gratitude

I live in joyful gratitude
The One Creative Power has created all of life from Its generous nature. This One delights in Its creation, pouring out unlimited goodness to every corner of the universe. This force of goodness, this dynamic energy is alive in all beings.
I am a conduit for this vibrant creative Life Force. It is expressing through me always.
I accept a greater revealing of my spiritual nature. The joy of the Divine fills me and expresses through me as I open my consciousness to It. A natural feeling of gratitude and appreciation colors my experience in joy.
I give thanks for the realization of the spiritual truth about me and I accept it as so.
And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa


No comments:

Post a Comment