Sunday, July 7, 2019

Affirmative Prayer to be Reunited with Family


There is one unifying life force. It is the power and presence of the Living Spirit Almighty. It is the creator of all and the sustainer of all. All of life is interconnected through this web of goodness and love.  This power for good is unlimited in its reach and all-knowing in its wisdom.

I am a part of this one life that is sustained by the one unifying life force. The power and presence of the Living Spirit Almighty expresses through me today and always. My life is connected to the life of everyone through this web of goodness and love. The power for good reaches into my life and guides me in its wisdom.

Therefor I accept that I am reunited with my family members. There no force that can keep us apart, but rather the force that unifies all of life is right now reuniting my family. The connection of love and caring between us can never be broken whatever circumstances arise in our lives we are right now finding our way back to each other. The web of goodness and love is guiding us and sustaining us as we return to one another.

I rejoice in faith and confidence in the power of this prayer to bring about good for me and my family.

I entrust this word of prayer into the action of the law of creation and I let it be.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment