Saturday, June 8, 2019

LIfe is Always With Me

In this, the home of all life, nothing is excluded. This one loving Presence enfolds all, is the source, supply and sustainer of all that is, creating anew from Itself in each moment. It is uncaused joy, infinite intelligence and boundless potential that brings the invisible in to form. It is peace and the fullness of being, the sacred now. This Allness is everywhere present with all of Its creation in every moment.

And so this is the substance of my being. I am one with It, at home in It, inseparable from It, connected to all that is. I am created from love, here on purpose through the will of God, as an individual expression and child of the One. I am an instrument of the Divine. I exist within the body, mind and spirit of the One Father-Mother God, however named. The divine nature of my being is 100% available in every moment. It is my very breath and heartbeat.

From this awareness I speak this prayer for and about myself, opening to  the irrepressible love and interconnectedness at the core of my being. I remember that which I seek is within me. I am at home in It. It is at home in me. Whatever situation, condition or circumstance shows up, I know that I am not alone, life is always for me with its infinite love and compassion. I look for what arises and is being called forth in me. I open for the Divine to work through me. I trust that I am in the right place at the right time, absolutely supported and loved just as I am. I affirm my whole, perfect and complete nature and celebrate that I am a spiritual being having a human experience. I am a work in progress, here on purpose  with unique gifts. Whatever is contrary to my good is washed away as I become an ever clearer instrument of the Divine.

I cherish this spiritual truth that demonstrates through each point of connection in this one life. It is known and done in the mind of God before these words were spoken. I let go and let God. 

And so it is.

Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment