Saturday, January 11, 2020

Affirmative Prayer for Peace in the Neighborhood


Peace in the Neighborhood
Peace is the very heart of God. It is the field upon which all life is created through the power of Divine Love. Peace is the harmonious nature of the action of Life. It exists in the deep stillness of the timeless presence of the One Mind. This peace is perfect, complete and infinite. Joy flows out of this perfect peace.

The peace that is at the heart of God lives in me and in my neighborhood. The power of Divine Love is always expressing its harmony through the action of my life, and the activity of my neighborhood. This peace is always present and cannot be disturbed or disrupted.

I therefor accept a greater experience of peace, a greater manifestation of joy. I declare that anything unlike peace dissolves and a pure and perfect peace rises up. I affirm that my neighborhood is filled with joy, harmony and well-being. All that needs to be restored is restored through the creative action of the One Mind.

I am grateful for this new found awareness of the existence of Peace in me and my neighborhood.

I let it be as it is so,
And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa


No comments:

Post a Comment