Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Affirmative Prayer for the Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa


Know with me that there is only one creative Power active in creation: the Living Spirit Almighty. This One is in and through all that is. It is the First Cause of all that is seen and all that is unseen. It is forever creating from itself, and I am part of its creative process.

Through my freedom, creativity, choice, and vision, I contribute to the direction that creation flows. As a steward of the Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa, I open my consciousness to the flow of the One Creative Principle through me. Its infinite wisdom guides me. Its dynamic love inspires me.

I remember that the work of our Center, which is an idea born in the mind of the Creative One, has already touched the lives of thousands of people and that the teaching, support, and ministries ripple out into the world, changing more and more lives for the good. I accept for our Center and its community a new wave of enthusiasm, engagement, and growth. I know that the Center is right now attracting the right people to join with the vision of our community and that a new light is being held up like a lamp to guide our way. This spiritual mind treatment functions like a magnetic field that draws us to each other, the established community with those who are already seeking a spiritual home. The consciousness that I am treating with is the same consciousness they are thinking into, wondering what is next for them.

I trust my heart’s direction when it comes to supporting, growing, and deepening our Center. I trust my intuitive connection to the Divine when deciding what is next to be done. I trust my vision to lead me with every step. I trust the Creative Process that is even now flowing through these words into form.

Having set forth this idea into Divine Mind in the form of this heart-felt treatment, I know it is time to release it and to accept the result as if it were already established. I rejoice in what I have done in mind, and I rejoice in what is to come as a result.

And so it is.

Dr. Edward Viljoen
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment