Sunday, January 10, 2021

What is Mine to Do

There is one dynamic universe in a perfect pattern; revealing itself. Call it life expressing as this universe made of cosmic dust and matter. It is organized and evolving and is directed by an intelligence.

My body is an example of this universe expressing; a perfect pattern as my existence. All systems of my body are examples of the perfect instruction of life, bones, muscles, tendons, circulatory and respiratory systems; all molecules within all systems and networks in my body know just what to do, guided by this intelligent life force.

Just as I am part of this miraculous life, here by divine coincidence, so is each one of us; unique, perfect parts of this life.

Leaning into this experience with a willing heart, the universe responds lovingly to this receptivity. Asking what is mine to do regularly; I listen and await the greater vision to meet me. I look for signs in my dreams and daily life to guide me in what is mine to do, believing that Life is guiding and sustaining me, providing direction along the way, making the journey a safe discovery of my divine nature.

Letting go of overwhelming feelings, regrets, resentments, and upset, I rest in the confidence that the divine intelligence is revealing itself perfectly in my affairs and in the affairs of the world.

Celebrating that all acts of willingness to experience this divine life, reveal the presence of more and more good, I feel gratitude as I become increasingly aware of this miracle of life living through me. Feeling complete in this prayer, it is released now to the Law that has already worked it out perfectly in the universal mind. And I look for the demonstration of this prayer in my experience.

And so it is. 
Andra Sandberg, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment