Saturday, January 2, 2021

Timeless Wisdom, Evolutionary Vision

 Timeless Wisdom, Evolutionary Vision

There is one life. It is the life of the Living Spirit. It is ever-present and all-knowing. Its wisdom is the guiding force behind all of creation. All of life is an expression of the peace and unity of the Spirit.

 I am one with the Living Spirit. My life is a creation of the Spirit. The wisdom of Spirit finds its expression through me. The peace and loving essence of the Spirit are alive in me now.

 I affirm that the timeless wisdom of the Spirit guides me in all my affairs. I lift my consciousness to see and know the highest spiritual vision for all beings. I hold fast to an evolutionary vision of peace and unity for all. I am guided by the voice of truth within me to perfect right action. I clearly see the way forward to helpful solutions and the emergence of a bright future. My life is in full alignment with the Living Spirit. Its peace and loving essence express through my words, deeds, and actions. Unity is my foundation and my truth.

 I give thanks for the revelation of this powerful truth. I accept it as complete in the Mind of Spirit. I let it be.

 And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment