Thursday, December 30, 2021

This Miracle Called Life

The one impulse of life expresses itself in many unique forms. This never ending pulsation is forever moving all of life forward. Mountains are pushed up by this same power. The everyday miracles of compassion and understanding emerge from this powerful impulse.

I am one in this pulsation of life. It breathes me with its breath, and beats my heart automatically; I feel its pulse. I sense a greater being living within me. It brings me all I need to flourish in this life.

Therefore, I affirm an almighty powerful life is living through me now; its nature is love, compassion, and endless time. It communicates through me in the thoughts, ideas, dreams, and inspiration that guide my actions and reactions. It breathes and empowers all my bodily functions. This deep connection brings me an understanding of this miracle called life.

Grateful for the appearance of the Divine in all my activities and experiences, I celebrate this loving power working in and through me now and always.

With confidence that the spiritual laws are already working to demonstrate this prayer perfectly, I release, letting go, and await with expectancy the experience of life living and loving powerfully through me, knowing it is already so in the mind of God and in my life now.

And so it is.

Amen

Andra Sandberg, RScP

1 comment:

  1. You are my favourite blog of the Internet. Blessings of love and abundance for 2022. Silvano

    ReplyDelete