Saturday, January 1, 2022

Prayer of Awe and Wonder

 There is one power. It is the power of the living Spirit. This power is creative and generous and it is forever giving its goodness to all of life. All of creation is made of and operating with this power. Love is the outpouring of Spirit’s creative power and it makes itself know to all.

I am an expression of the love of Spirit. Its goodness and generosity live in me. My life is the life of Spirit. I am one with the power that has created me and continues to create through me.

The love of the Spirit is always guiding me to greater and greater expressions of good. So, I stand today in this moment of realization in a state of awe and wonder. I allow the beauty and joy of life move me. I align myself with the generous love of Spirit and I become a greater channel for its expression. I open my eyes to a new perspective. I see the wonder of life and I cherish each moment.

I am grateful for all the goodness that arises in me and I embrace this spiritual truth about myself and my life.

I entrust this word of prayer into the creative power, knowing that it is manifesting in my experience.

And So It Is


No comments:

Post a Comment