Saturday, February 4, 2023

Waking Up

All is within this one consciousness of the Divine. This Allness of Being enfolds all, is All. Nothing is outside of Its infinite, everywhere-present intelligence, love, creative power, and potential. It abides in all life, the Great I Am, Mother-Father God.

And it follows that I am here, on purpose, through the will of the Divine. It beats my heart and breathes my breath as a child of God. Its nature connects me to all that is. I am inseparable from this one life. I have no edges, I am connected to all of life through the seen and the unseen, the known and the unknown of Life.

From this understanding, I remember that what happens to one person, one community, one part of our planet’s eco system, affects the spiritual and physical wellbeing of all life. This interconnectedness is our nature and strength. I deepen this awareness in my daily spiritual practice that I may be kinder and more compassionate as I navigate life, however life is showing up for myself and others. I do this inner work, looking beyond appearances, especially when I am frustrated, challenged, or triggered, aware that all beings and forms of life are instruments, vessels, and agents of the Divine. Life offers me infinite opportunities to awaken from unconsciousness!

I rest in this spiritual truth with gratitude and joy.

I am assured that my prayer is known and done through the one heart and mind of the One.

And so it is. Amen

Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment