Thursday, November 2, 2023

Affirmative Prayer to Open to Confidence

Every breath I take and every heartbeat I feel are manifestations of the Living Spirit. All of creation results from the generous outpouring of Good, a gift from the Divine One. This Beloved Entity creates life through Its inherently generous nature. Infinite and eternal love governs all of existence with its inherent Goodness.

I too live within this framework, experiencing the breath and heartbeat of the Beloved. The love emanating from the Divine One is alive within me.

I consciously let go of stressful thoughts as I am able.   I gently surrender any struggles I have to the love of the Divine One. I open myself to greater confidence, the confidence of the Spirit. Both my heart and my mind understand that goodness will always triumph. Therefore, I choose to align myself more fully with this overarching Goodness today. I exercise my confidence by recognizing the Good in all aspects of life. When I stumble, I swiftly return to this spiritual truth: the Goodness of the Divine One reigns supreme over all existence.

I feel immense joy that this is the case. I relax and absorb this reality, and my heart fills with gratitude and confidence.

I entrust these words to the sacred law of life, having complete trust in its efficacy.

And so it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment