Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Affirmative Prayer for Peace of Mind

Affirmative Prayer for Peace of Mind

There is One Mind, it is the Mind of the Living Spirit Almighty. And that Mind is ever-present and all-knowing. It is the very source of peace. The peace of the Living Spirit expresses Itself through all beings everywhere. It is the ground of all being, fully available to all in every moment. The nature of life itself is deep and powerful peace.

Because the One Mind is everywhere, all the time, I know that it is my mind. I am one with the perfect mind of the Living Spirit. All of the attributes of the Spirit are alive in me, including perfect peace. As this is true for me, it is true for all beings everywhere; the deep and powerful peace of the one Mind, the Living Spirit Almighty is our very nature.

Therefore, I accept by means of this Affirmative Prayer, Peace of Mind for us all. In this time and in this season, I claim that peace is at the heart of all of our relationships. Peace is at the heart of all of our activities. This peace of the Living Spirit within cannot be disturbed or disrupted in anyway. It is a deep and powerful peace and it supports clear thinking, loving communication and right action. So I open to accept it fully in my life and in the life of anyone who chooses this peace.

I am so grateful for the way peace of mind is mine to claim right now. I feel its power moving in me and I give thanks.

I trust that this Spiritual truth will continue to make itself known to me throughout the coming season, and I rest in the power of this Word to manifest the highest good for all beings everywhere.

And So It Is

No comments:

Post a Comment