Monday, February 4, 2013

Love, Generosity and Joy

Affirmative Prayer for Love, Generosity and Joy

There is one infinite, divine Presence. Its nature is love, generosity and joy. It is the creator of all of life. It is ever-present and all-knowing. It is the only power.

And It loves Its life as me. Its nature is my nature. It is present in everything I do as love, generosity and joy.

From this understanding of my unity with the creator, I accept for myself a life filled with love, generosity and joy. All of my relationships are built upon this foundation and I find happiness at every turn. All of my actions are guided by the love of the living Spirit. All of my transactions are based in generosity and my days and my nights are filled with joy, the natural joy of being alive.

I give thanks for this truth about life.

I let it be.

And So It Is

No comments:

Post a Comment