Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Affirmative Prayer for a Resilient Heart

Affirmative Prayer for a Resilient Heart

There is a  constant, universal Presence, It is the Presence of love; absolute love, free love, powerful love. It is eternal and infinite. It gives Itself freely to all creation.

This love is fully present in me as it is in each and every one of us.

So today, I choose to refocus my attention on all that is lovely. I train my thought to see the good. I allow my heart to love over and over again. I deepen my faith in the ability of love to restore me. I accept that through the power that has created me, my heart is fully resilient, fully healed. I affirm that this healing is revealed through me by the Spirit within me.

I give thanks for my resilient heart as I recognize that my feeling-tone has shifted by means this realization and I celebrate that.

I release and trust the law to manifest this in my experience.

And So It Is

No comments:

Post a Comment