Sunday, June 9, 2013

Affirmative Prayer for Emotional Healing



Affirmative Prayer for Emotional Healing


There is one Loving Presence, the Essence of all of life. This Essence is all-powerful and all-knowing. It is the very Source of Life. It is generous and abundant. It is the power of perfect healing. Its light reveals the wholeness that is always present. It renews and recreates Itself over and over again. Infinite possibilities and  inspiration emanate  from this Source. All of existence is included in this One.

I am included in this wholeness, in this power of perfect healing. It is the light of the Loving Presence that is ever renewing Itself as me.

From this understanding of my oneness with the Source of Life, I accept perfect emotional healing and wholeness for myself. I allow any hurt or pain that has collected in my heart to be released and I open my eyes to a new beginning. I  allow the abundant and generous nature of the Loving Presence to fill me with love and to renew me. I accept that I am inspired to allow Life to create through me. I choose well, I am patient and kind, I forgive myself and others easily. I soften my heart and breath deeply into the Good. I am led by the Light and I realize my highest potential. There is no mistake in me, and there is no mistake in my life. I am Love.

I sense the deep truth of my oneness and I give thanks for it.

I release this Word into the Law that receives it and responds fully to its highest intention, for the good of all.

And So It Is


No comments:

Post a Comment