Friday, May 31, 2013

Affirmative Prayer for Perfect Health and Vitality



Affirmative Prayer for Perfect Health and Vitality

There is one Power, one Presence that is the source of all of Life. It is ever-present and all knowing and It guides all of existence into greater and greater wholeness and well-being. It is the vital Life-force that has created all of Life and sustains all of Life. Unwavering in Its healing power, I call It the Living Spirit.

This Power and Presence is full and complete in me. It is at the very core of my being and it is in all of my affairs. It is the wholeness and vitality of the Living Spirit that has Its life in me.

I declare this spiritual truth then about myself, that I am guided by the wisdom and light of the Living Spirit. I am right now coming into more perfect health, wholeness and well-being. The vital Life-force that has created all of Life lives in me and fills my body, mind and soul with vitality.  I feel an influx of energy that uplifts me and supports me in all of my activities.  This Life-force brings me to a state of natural joy and contentment and nurtures my optimism.

I am so very grateful for the truth about how the creative process works through me: That what I have desired and what I have declared is right now manifesting by the Creative Power that has made my life.

I trust that this Creative Power has it handled on my behalf and I relax.

And So It Is.


No comments:

Post a Comment