Saturday, October 26, 2013

Affirmative Prayer for Creativity

Affirmative Prayer for Creativity

There is One Eternal Life, One Creative Power. This Life is forever renewing Itself. It is filled with unlimited possibilities, solutions and resolutions. There is no limit to the Divine Creative Power. Its nature is Joy. It is the one true reality, orchestrating life. It is expansive and expressive.

I am the vessel through which all these attributes of Spirit express. All of the Infinite Good  is available to me in every  moment.

I open my mind to the divine spark within me. I accept a full expression of creativity through me. I have a fresh idea for everything I face. The Creative Power that has made me is available to me for my life. I declare that I approach every aspect of my life: my health, my finances, my career, my relationships with an open and fresh view. Solutions rise up spontaneously. I allow myself to be inspired by the light of the Spirit within me and I see the light of Spirit in everyone I meet. I am inspired.

I celebrate the Creative Power that is active in my life. I give thanks for this deeper realization of the truth of who and what I am.

I release this word of prayer into the creative medium that responds fully and completely.

And So It Is

1 comment:

  1. you blog is amazing and life changer. i will be visiting as often as possible. please never stop posting

    ReplyDelete