Friday, October 18, 2013

Affirmative Prayer for the Jouney of Self Discovery



Affirmative Prayer for the Journey of Self Discovery
By Lynda Rapp, Student, Self-Mastery Fall 2013     

                                                                               


     RECOGNITION
There is one God, one Spirit, one eternal, ever present, Life that is ALL.  
     UNIFICATION
This Life flows through me, is revealed to me in exact proportion that I am willing for it to be revealed.  This Life flows through, in and around everything and everyone, everywhere.
    REALIZATION
This Life that flows through me is revealing to me everything that I am willing to know.  I am on a journey of SELF discovery and I am listening to the revelations that I need to know about myself in order to further journey.  I am mindful of my journey; ever open to newly revealed truths, patterns, beliefs, values and habits.  As these truths appear for me, I am patient and understanding with myself in relation to these discoveries.  I am calm and loving to myself on my journey of SELF discovery.  I peacefully let go of old, unwanted beliefs, truths and habits and I rest in the loving arms of GOD.

     THANKSGIVING
I am grateful for the desire to journey, the assistance that I have from books, teachers, meditation, study and self inquiry.  I am grateful for the uncovering of hidden and unhidden truths.  I am grateful for my mindfulness and my patience and understanding for myself as I journey though to my highest SELF.

RELEASE
And with these truths I hold them up and simply let them go, go into the Law.  I release these truths knowing that they will be reflected back to me in a way that is best for all involved.  Thine will not my will be done.
And so It Is.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment