Saturday, October 4, 2014

Affirmative Prayer to Keep My Faith in Goodness Alive

Affirmative Prayer to Keep My Faith in Goodness Alive

Every breath, every heartbeat is the breath and heartbeat if the Living Spirit. All of creation is the outpouring of Good, the gift of the Divine One. The Beloved creates life out of Its generous nature. Infinite and Eternal Love reigns over all of existence with its Goodness.

I live in the breath and heartbeat of the Beloved. The Love of the Beloved is alive in me.

I release all dark thoughts. I release all fear and doubt. I release all hesitation. I surrender all struggle to the love of the Divine One. I open to a greater faith, the faith of God. I know in my heart and in my mind that goodness always prevails. So I choose today, to align myself more fully with this Good. I practice my faith by seeing the Good in all of life. When I falter, I return quickly to this Spiritual Truth: the Good of God reigns supreme over all of life.

I am so glad that this is so. I relax and take it in. My heart is grateful and filled with faith.

I release this, my word, into that sacred law of life, trusting it completely.

And So It Is


Diane Tapogna, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment