Saturday, July 11, 2015

Prayer for Grief and Loss

Prayer for Grief and Loss

Spirit is love everlasting.  Spirit is peace abiding always.  Spirit is the source of love and keeps giving all the time.  There is no beginning and there is no end to the magnificent power of Spirit.  In all places, seen and unseen, in all situations, happy or sad, in every moment of every day, Spirit is always there.  This never ending life of Spirit continues even after the walk on this earthly plane.  Even after the last breath of life as we know it, life continues.  Life continues to love and be loved. 
I am one with that Spiritual essence which is the source of my love and peace.  As I align myself closer and closer to that essence, I am clear in the knowledge that I can find peace.  I can feel that spiritual alignment within me bringing me closer to love and closer to peace. Everything I am is given by the always generous, loving hands of Spirit.  Spirit is in each breath I take and each step I take.  I am one with Spirit each moment of each day.
I claim that I move a step closer to peace with each breath.  As I remember Spirit’s love is a part of me, I remember that whatever passes away from my life is also held in loving embrace by Spirit.  I claim that I become steady and sure with the knowing that Spirit’s love guides me every step of the way. I claim that I am able to access all of Spirit’s love within me as I move through this time of grief and pain.  I declare right now a calm acceptance of what is and a new resolve continue to love and be grateful for all parts of my life.
I am so grateful to align with this truth and knowledge that Spirit is always with me.  I am grateful to stop and remember this truth through this time of prayer. And I am grateful as I open to this love and peace that is the essence of who I am.
I release my word into the law of mind where it is acted upon and made so.  And so it is.

Bette Smith, RScP

Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment