Saturday, October 10, 2015

Affirmative Prayer for Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating

The abundance of nature and its life giving sustenance is unending. There is a harmony, intelligence and order to all of life. Generous and nourishing is the love of Spirit. Life creates form out of its impulsion to create and that which it creates is all-good.

I am one with this creative process, One with this flow of good, One with this abundance and harmony.

Because I am a natural outpouring of God's love in form, I naturally and easily am attracted to healthy eating. All of the colors, tastes and smells of healthy foods bring me into alignment with my own healthy expression. I celebrate the bounty of this earth by making wise choices. My commitment to health is a manifestation of my love for the Divine within me.

Thanks be to Life for this great healing realization that guides me to my greatest expression.

I trust it to come to fruition in my life.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center For Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa


#AWorldThatWorksforEveryone, #AGlobalVision

No comments:

Post a Comment