Saturday, October 3, 2015

Honoring the Earth

Honoring the Earth


There is one power that is undefeatable, eternal and infinite. It is the power I call Spirit, it is the power of love.  All of the cosmos is the essence of this one power, one unified life, one great Spirit, one love that is manifest in all.  The earth, the sun, the moon and the stars are all glorious reflections of the heart and mind of Spirit. This self-sustaining Spirit communes with Itself through all life.  The wisdom, beauty, joy and love of this great unseen One is living as all that is and loving all that is. 

Spirit lives within me, observing It's own great creation through me.  Spirit celebrates and honors It's own life in and as me, we are one.  I am unified with all that is.  I am created from the very elements of the earth, the good and glorious earth and I are one in Spirit and one in element.

I honor the earth and all it contains, I respect and guard all life.  I accept my responsibility to choose to guard the bountiful resources of the earth.  I treasure water, air, soil and all life forms and do not squander them.  I recognize that I am nourished by Spirit through the gifts of the earth and filled with all the good that I was born to receive.  The earth shares her ancient knowledge and spiritual wisdom with me through her beauty and her bounty. I treasure these gifts and return them with good stewardship and love.  I am mindful of my part in preserving, respecting and honoring all the resources of Mother Nature and take responsibility for my role in protecting this bounty.  I do what I can with peace in my heart.  I know that Love is creative and I choose to love all life, even unconscious life, with equanimity.  I trust in a world that works for everyone and everyone that works for the world.  I know the work I am called to is simply and profoundly to love.

My heart is filled with peace, and my mind and heart with joy and hope, as I speak the beauty of this Truth into the Law of creation, the Law of love knowing that it is so.  And so it is.

Sherry Vierra, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

#AWorldThatWorksforEveryone 
#AGlobalVision 



No comments:

Post a Comment