Saturday, January 16, 2016

Navigating Parent Child Relationships

Navigating Parent Child Relationships

Bringing awareness to the One----- the Power, Presence and Love that moves all from the invisible into form, always acting on behalf of Its creation. There is nothing outside of Its loving embrace.  It is at the center, underneath the surface of all Life.  It is alive in every detail and in the vastness of the Universe.  It abides in all activity and in the stillness, as beingness Itself, and it is Good.

And I am made of this Divine stuff, an individual expression of It, here on purpose, an exquisite vessel and instrument of Father-Mother God.  It breathes through me, beats my heart.  There are no edges, Life is in and as all at once. There is no place I end and rest of Life begins. I am naturally inseparable from this Divine Life, lifted up, sustained and guided by It. 

As this is true for me this is true for all beings, for all parents and children as they navigate what is theirs to do and know.

I claim for all concerned a softening acceptance and trust in Divine Intelligence that is at work on our behalf.  There is an opening to intuition, and trust in the unlimited capability of the Universe, Its Infinite Potential in the midst of however Life is showing up. I recognize a growing response of comfort and ease, as the warmth and light of love and empowerment melt away expressions of mistaken belief in lack, limitation, separation and fear.  All that is unhelpful falls away, making room for ever greater expressions of purpose, connection and worthiness.   Relationship with the Higher Self and each other is called forth perfectly, remembering that all we seek is within, part of our inherent Divine design. 

I am grateful as I know and embrace this truth for and about all parents and children.

I release my word into the heart and arms of Father-Mother God, where it is known and done.  And so it is. 

Amada Colt RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa
#Aworldthatworksforeveryone

No comments:

Post a Comment