Saturday, January 30, 2016

Affirmative Prayer for a New Sense of Wholeness and Oneness

Affirmative Prayer for a New Sense of Wholeness and Oneness

There is One God, One Life, One family and all are included in a Divine Plan. Every life is immersed in this reality of Love and Wholeness. Every place in our world is saturated with Divine possibility. All that is God is ours.

All beings are united with the Divine Presence. Spirit is at the heart center of all beings and everyone is one with Spirit. I too am one with Spirit. I belong to Spirit and Spirit belongs to me. I am united with Spirit in every aspect of my being.


I recognize Spirit at the Center of my Being. We live and breathe as One. 
Every thought, feeling and action in my life is the reflection of Spirit’s consciousness emanating from within me. Daily I experience a deeper union with Spirit.

Spirit’s presence within me resonates with the Divine Presence in others and we are healed, blessed and prospered. A new sense of Wholeness and Oneness spreads though out the world. Love, harmony, peace and compassion multiply.

As this Truth grows stronger in me the it amplifies in all beings around the world. I belong and everyone belongs. Together we move forward as One united in love and peace.

With gratitude I accept these gifts. I am grateful for this Truth manifesting now.


I release this word knowing it is done.

And so it is.

Siota Belle, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa
#theglobalvision
#aworldthatworksforeveryone

No comments:

Post a Comment